Icon holder! XD

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hi! *points every which direction*

Hi! I don't think I'll be usin' this thing much, on account of I have a whole lotta web things in other places. So I thought I'd jes' point them things out while I'm here.

Firstly, I stole a livejournal that was bein' used for too much whinin, to use for me! I should be updatin' that with some alacrity, and it's at http://applejinx.livejournal.com/

Secondly, I am inclined to make music from time to time, and what with discoverin' my inner Applejack, it opens it up a mite. No longer do I have to worry myself about how to fit whatever peculiar or un-cool quirk into what people supposedly like- instead, I'll just do what I can, and put 'em up mainly on SoundCloud, here- http://soundcloud.com/applejinx

I am always happy to see more ponies on Twitter, where I'm on an old account from pre-brony times called https://twitter.com/#!/jinxtigr - can't necessarily just change that nick over 'cos of existing friends in other fandoms and such.

Lastly, an' I'm hopin' I can git this to work, I saw a lot of interesting pony tumblr blogs, not to say frightening (PinkamIna, I'm lookin' at you, from a safe distance, like hundreds of miles? XD ) and it just so happens that with a bit of studio trickery, I can sound something like Applejack (and already talk and think like her) so if I can make it work, you git a blog where AJ talks to you in lil' audio clips, at http://applejackradio.tumblr.com/. I don't know if it will be anythin' like 'After Dark', that ain't my way, but since it KIN happen maybe it ought to. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About the Blogger